Squash & Chicory Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450º and line a large baking pan with foil, coating with olive oil.
2. Cut off stem end of squash and halve the squash lengthwise. Discard seeds, cut squash into ½″ thick slices, and transfer to a bowl. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper and toss gently to coat.
3. Arrange squash in baking pan and roast for 15 min, until golden. Remove from oven and flip squash with a spatula. Continue to roast until squash is golden and tender (about 10-15 min longer). Keep warm.
4. While roasting squash, cook pancetta in a skillet over high heat for 4 min until browned. Transfer pancetta to paper towels to dry, but reserve the fat in the skillet.
5. Chop cranberries and add them with brown sugar to the pancetta fat and reheat to medium-high. Remove from heat, add water, and transfer to a bowl. Whisk in mustard, remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
6. Toss chicory, squash, and dressing together and sprinkle with pancetta.